Sea Change is debut novel from S. M. Wheeler which was released 2 days ago on June 18 from Tor. Reviews so far seem to be very positive, and now you'll have a change to win yourself a copy.
The unhappy child of two powerful parents who despise each other, young Lilly turns to the ocean to find solace, which she finds in the form of the eloquent and intelligent sea monster Octavius, a kraken. In Octavius’s many arms, Lilly learns of friendship, loyalty, and family. When Octavius, forbidden by Lilly to harm humans, is captured by seafaring traders and sold to a circus, Lilly becomes his only hope for salvation. Desperate to find him, she strikes a bargain with a witch that carries a shocking price.
Her journey to win Octavius’s freedom is difficult. The circus master wants a Coat of Illusions; the Coat tailor wants her undead husband back from a witch; the witch wants her skin back from two bandits; the bandits just want some company, but they might kill her first. Lilly's quest tests her resolve, tries her patience, and leaves her transformed in every way.
A powerfully written debut from a young fantasy author, S.M. Wheeler's Sea Change is an exhilarating tale of adventure, resilience, and selflessness in the name of friendship.http://us.macmillan.com/seachange/SMWheeler
Participants have to be 18 years of age or older to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway rules are subject to change.
The giveaway is open to US and Canada shipping addresses only, and it will run from June 20, 2013 until 11:59 pm ET on July 5, 2013.
The giveaway is for a chance to win a copy of 3 of debut novel Sea Change by S. M. Wheeler from Tor.
How to participate:
- To participate simply log-in into to the Rafflecopter and "Enter" through the easy entry.
- One entry per person, or face disqualification.
- Entries accepted until 11:59pm ET on July 5, 2013.
- There'll be 3 winners for only 1 copy each of Sea Change.
- Will have to confirm email to be considered a winner within 48 hours.
- Additional entries may be had by following the steps provided in the Rafflecopter instructions, and only by doing those steps.
- Winners will be chosen by random selection using the Rafflecopter.
For more information please visit S. M. Wheeler's website and follow on Twitter @SMWWrites.
a Rafflecopter giveaway